Table of Contents
In this article at the 2021 midway position, COVID-19 dominates less headlines and conversations than it did a 12 months ago. But the pandemic has indelibly altered worker and workplace behaviors and coverage.
For occasion, a recent survey by the Sequoia Consulting Team discovered that:
- There has been 50% expansion in the range of companies strategically targeted on personnel psychological health and fitness in the previous year
- A single-3rd of companies now have “forced holidays,” and
- Seven in 10 corporations have rolled out new variety, fairness and inclusion (DEI) packages in excess of the previous calendar year.
Here’s an additional noteworthy adjust from last calendar year: The Worker’s Compensation Institute (WCI) returns in 2021 with its in-man or woman Instructional Meeting. This is where winners of NU Computer system360′s yearly Workers’ Comp Hazard Management Award for Excellence will be honored.
This award program sponsored by Sedgwick and Security National in conjunction with WCI spotlights stories about ingenuity, collaboration and humanity in the workers’ compensation coverage and chance management sectors. WCI’s 32nd Safety & Wellness Conference occurs Dec. 12-15, 2021, at the Orlando World Middle Marriott.
Award nominations are now open
The 2021 Workers’ Comp Possibility Management Award for Excellence acknowledges remarkable decline command, security and return-to-get the job done packages.
In 2020, the a few winners of this award had been JetBlue Airways, DaVita Inc., and Baptist Children’s Residence of North Carolina.
This year’s award nomination cycle starts July 1, 2021, and operates via September 1, 2021.
Up to Three Winners Will Get:
- An exceptional characteristic profile in the December 2021 concern of NU Home & Casualty journal as nicely as on line at PropertyCasualty360.com.
- Complimentary registration for WCI’s 2021 Academic Meeting.
- One particular evening of accommodations in the course of WCI’s 2021 Educational Convention.
- Participation in a platform trophy presentation as perfectly as a dwell Winner’s Roundtable interview session in the course of the WCI Instructional Meeting.
- A personal-hosted dinner through the WCI Academic Meeting.
An entrant need to be a risk manager or somebody who functions in a possibility administration office of a U.S. company or firm and responsible at minimum in element for the firm’s workers’ comp method. Carriers and brokers, whilst not instantly qualified for the award, ought to really encourage clientele/policyholders to implement. Candidates must have a good story to share about innovating office protection and managing prices.
Prior recipients of the Excellence in Threat Management Award are not qualified.
The entrant need to fill out all of the corporation profile details in the software beneath. (All proprietary info will be held confidential and is being gathered for judging functions only.)
There is no entry charge for this award system submission. Simply click listed here to post a nomination now!